IMHE OpenIR  > 山地表生过程与生态调控重点实验室
Elevated atmospheric deposition and dynamics of mercury in a remote upland forest of southwestern China
Fu, Xuewu1; Feng, Xinbin1; Zhu, Wanze2; Rothenberg, S.1; Yao, Heng1,3; Zhang, Hui1,3
Corresponding AuthorFeng, XB
2010
Source PublicationENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION
ISSN0269-7491
EISSN1873-6424
Volume158Issue:6Pages:2324-2333
SubtypeArticle
AbstractMt. Gongga area in southwest China was impacted by Hg emissions from industrial activities and coal combustion, and annual means of atmospheric TGM and PHg concentrations at a regional background station were 3.98 ng m(-3) and 30.7 pg m(-3), respectively. This work presents a mass balance study of Hg in an upland forest in this area. Atmospheric deposition was highly elevated in the study area, with the annual mean THg deposition flux of 92.5 mu g m(-2) yr(-1). Total deposition was dominated by dry deposition (71.8%), and wet deposition accounted for the remaining 28.2%. Forest was a large pool of atmospheric Hg, and nearly 76% of the atmospheric input was stored in forest soil. Volatilization and stream outflow were identified as the two major pathways for THg losses from the forest, which yielded mean output fluxes of 14.0 and 8.6 mu g m(-2) yr(-1), respectively. (C) 2010 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
KeywordHg Atmospheric Deposition Flux Upland Forest Hg Budget
WOS HeadingsScience & Technology ; Life Sciences & Biomedicine
DOI10.1016/j.envpol.2010.01.032
WOS Subject ExtendedEnvironmental Sciences & Ecology
Indexed BySCI
WOS KeywordREACTIVE GASEOUS MERCURY ; FLUX CHAMBER MEASUREMENT ; METHYL MERCURY ; AMBIENT AIR ; BACKGROUND SOILS ; EMISSION FLUXES ; WET DEPOSITION ; DRY DEPOSITION ; EASTERN SLOPE ; UNITED-STATES
Language英语
Quartile2区
TOP
WOS SubjectEnvironmental Sciences
WOS IDWOS:000278343000044
Funding OrganizationNatural Science Foundation of China(40532014 ; 40721002)
Citation statistics
Cited Times:80[WOS]   [WOS Record]     [Related Records in WOS]
Document Type期刊论文
Identifierhttp://ir.imde.ac.cn/handle/131551/5594
Collection山地表生过程与生态调控重点实验室
Affiliation1.Chinese Acad Sci, State Key Lab Environm Geochem, Inst Geochem, Guiyang 550002, Peoples R China
2.Chinese Acad Sci, Inst Mt Hazards & Environm, Chengdu 610041, Peoples R China
3.Chinese Acad Sci, Grad Univ, Beijing 100049, Peoples R China
Recommended Citation
GB/T 7714
Fu, Xuewu,Feng, Xinbin,Zhu, Wanze,et al. Elevated atmospheric deposition and dynamics of mercury in a remote upland forest of southwestern China[J]. ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION,2010,158(6):2324-2333.
APA Fu, Xuewu,Feng, Xinbin,Zhu, Wanze,Rothenberg, S.,Yao, Heng,&Zhang, Hui.(2010).Elevated atmospheric deposition and dynamics of mercury in a remote upland forest of southwestern China.ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION,158(6),2324-2333.
MLA Fu, Xuewu,et al."Elevated atmospheric deposition and dynamics of mercury in a remote upland forest of southwestern China".ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION 158.6(2010):2324-2333.
Files in This Item:
File Name/Size DocType Version Access License
Elevated atmospheric(638KB) 开放获取CC BY-NC-SAView Application Full Text
Related Services
Recommend this item
Bookmark
Usage statistics
Export to Endnote
Google Scholar
Similar articles in Google Scholar
[Fu, Xuewu]'s Articles
[Feng, Xinbin]'s Articles
[Zhu, Wanze]'s Articles
Baidu academic
Similar articles in Baidu academic
[Fu, Xuewu]'s Articles
[Feng, Xinbin]'s Articles
[Zhu, Wanze]'s Articles
Bing Scholar
Similar articles in Bing Scholar
[Fu, Xuewu]'s Articles
[Feng, Xinbin]'s Articles
[Zhu, Wanze]'s Articles
Terms of Use
No data!
Social Bookmark/Share
File name: Elevated atmospheric deposition and dynamics of mercury in a remote upland forest of southwestern China.pdf
Format: Adobe PDF
This file does not support browsing at this time
All comments (0)
No comment.
 

Items in the repository are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.